luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

My story so far part 7: The Awakening

"The voice who invaded my mind was from a person.... a person who had no legs"! said I.

He's lying in the bed, sometimes watching outside through the window, he is surrounded by people who care about him and feel that is their responsability to take care of him. However he is disrespecting them in any way he can, he is yelling and cursing the people around him, although they are only trying to please him.

He's hating them because they are free, while he is just a handicapped person, with no legs, cursed by God and the Universe.
That person, a few hundred years ago, was me!

It was my incarnation, and somehow it was coming back.  Instantly I felt a relief, and the power of the voice upon me disappeared. On the way home I couldn't believe what happened. My mind began to question everything, doubting everything, yet I knew it was true. I just knew it.

I felt relieved, like a huge burden was being lifted off my chest. For the first time in months I felt peace inside.
I could again enjoy the simple things in life. I felt like reborn again.

I understood why I love sports so much this lifetime. I played tennis, football, basketball, I went skiing, swimming, body-building and I still enjoy it.
I love to be in-form and work out. One reason for that was because deep inside me, in my DNA, I remembered how it was to be handicapped and not able to enjoy life to it's fullest, from a human perspective at least.

However I didn't understand why... why I had to go through such a challenging experience.
The answer would come very soon.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu