luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

My story so far part 6: The spark

I didn't know where to find answers.
The books didn't help me. Somehow I also knew that a normal psychologist wouldn't understand.
So I wrote an long email to an author of a spiritual book who lived in my country.
I was sure he could help. However, I didn't get an answer.
Looking back from my perspective now, it was one of the best things that happened to me and in perfect order with what was to follow.

One evening I was lying in bed, and suddenly I went to the computer, and in a few minutes I found a website of a women who seemed to be appropriate for helping me. I just knew it the first time I read it.

She was living not far away from me, i wrote her an email and she agreed to meet me shortly afterwards.
She said that she has gone through the same process, and that all this voices appear because I have made a genuine choice to really LIVE my life.

I said that I wanted to be a creator and just enjoy my creations, and had no idea what this voice with the handicap had to do with it or with me. The first thing she taught me was how to breath correctly.
As little children we breathe deep into our belly, however as time progresses we stop our breathing at the level of our chest, and don't breathe deeper.

 I do breathing exercises almost every day and I never felt the need to meditate or  use any other technique since then. This is different than Yoga or other practices.
It's the simplest way of all and it requires no special training.
I would recommend it to everyone, spiritual or not.

I began to talk to the lady, who since then is one of my dearest and closest friends, and suddenly I realised what was going on. I didn't had to think about it, the answer came from somewhere deep inside me.
Although it seemed incredible, I always knew that the answer was true. I felt it.

It had something to do with past lives.
I for one did not care much about reincarnation and past lives, although I knew that it had to be a reason behind the occurrences and events and especially the living conditions and experiences of so many persons, but i didn't care much about past lives.
Sometimes, when I was younger I had a feeling when I passed next to some places that they were familiar in a way, although I wasn't there before.
The same thing happened when I met new people, many times it felt like i knew them for a long time, although we just met.

However the subject didn't really interest me that much.
As I was standing there in front of that lady, the words just came out of my mouth from a place deep within. 
And then I remembered...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu