luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

My story so far part 13: My life now

I have gone in a few short years through some transformations that would have required entire lifetimes until now.
In this new era, in this new energy it is possible to do things different than in the past, and that is exactly what happened to me.

It felt really difficult at times, I felt that I couldn't overcome my aspects, my fears, my old belief systems.
I was down many times and felt overwhelmed.
However, I am for real, and my real choice to Live like a sovereign being, like the creator of my life, like a God an Earth was stronger than everything.

I actually began to feel like the God of my Life.
I feel peace, I feel trust in myself and perhaps the most important of all, I feel connected to my Spirit, my Divinity, my Real Self.
Although I am in human form and I enjoy it, I feel inside me the beauty and the calm of my Soul.
Many humans feel that connection only for a short period of time in early childhood, when the spirit isn't completely embodied in the human form, but later they become one with their role, with their respective aspect from that life.

I have gone through an interesting process until I got to this point, however it was completely worth it.
I can Live now, really live and enjoy Life and the present moment.
I can create whatever I want in this life.  I don't have to worry about what is going to happen, I don't have to try to control things or to fear outer events or other people.
I know that things happen always in perfect order.

In the last years, learning from my past life aspects and from my own choices and experiences, I also began to understand the causes behind human experiences.
I have still to learn, but I began to see reasons and effects that are beyond the ordinary human mind, as of now. I learned to go out of the mind and into the feeling.

That doesn't mean that I have something against the mind, on the contrary it's a formidable tool without which we couldn't live on Earth, but I understand that the mind has its role and the awareness and feelings have theirs.

Of course I also have bad days, days when I feel down or drained, days when some aspects and doubts still come out, but this is not the norm anymore.

I have had this experience with past aspect integration, but I don't think it will be a norm for everyone.
There are other ways, but one thing is certain, no matter the road, every human will get to the point when it will reunite with his Divinity.

Either in this lifetime or after many more, the end result is certain.
Everyone will get back Home.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu