luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

My story so far part 1: The beginning

I was a normal kid and teenager, with a happy and careless life.
With lots of friends, a nice and caring family, I was involved in many activities, especially sport-related,while spirituality was never my concern.
I was only interested in girls,friends,parties,sports,all normal stuff for a teenager.

Despite the fact that there was always a strange feeling in me, since I was a child,that life the way most humans live it is incomplete, a illusion and just a small part of  what it could really be.
I also had strange and beutifull memories from my childhood, in the back of my memory there were some weird, yet peacefull memories about a familiar presence that was along me in those early days of my life.

Although I was raised in a christian family with strong beliefs in God, I never really cared much about the religion and religious beliefs.
That helped me discover my own way easier.

I wanted to live and enjoy life, and that was what I did.
But i never really questioned the things around me, and existential problems were my last concern.
Till one day...

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu