luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

My story so far part 2: The sign

I wasn't really interested in the reasons behind human experiences, I just took them for granted, like most people.
However, something happened some 6 years ago when I was 20 and just started the college.

I saw on TV that a truck carrying petrol had an accident and blew up on the road minutes later, killing some people.
The news that followed however, shocked me: hearing about the accident, some locals got out of their houses and went to the roadway to help the people involved.
That's when the explosion occurred, killing the innocent peoples who wanted to help together with the others.
I had heard many stories about innocent people dying, but for the first time I was enraged by what I heard.

For the first time I asked the question: WHY?  Why did things had to happen that way? It makes no sense.
It was cruel and unfair, so I thought.
I was confused and annoyed. Looking back, I see that asking that question was the signal that i sent out in the Universe that I was ready, ready to get out of my ignorance about life.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu