luni, 31 ianuarie 2011

My story so far part 10: Stalingrad

One night I woke up after having a terrible dream.
Soon I realized that it was not just any ordinary dream, but I remembered through it another past life.

For some days before that I felt inside me a tension, a grief and a lot of fury, as if I had lost someone.
I was looking on the Internet at some pictures of my friends, when suddenly I saw this girl.
I've never met her before in this life, however I had a strange feeling about her.

I felt that I wanted desperatly to get back to her, to tell her that I'm ok.
I stopped for a moment:I didn't knew that girl, what kind of connection could I have to her and why do i feel this desire to be together again not only with her, but with the other friends I saw in the pictures.

A few days later I had the following dream: I was an actor and we were shooting a war scene.
We were some soldiers trying to defend some kind of a bunker and to repel the attackers.
When the attack began, suddenly, I wasn't in a movie anymore.
It was for real. We were axis soldiers in Russia. It was freezing cold, and we were attacked.
We tried to repel the enemy troops, but we were outnumbered.
Then I felt a huge pain in the back and woke up.

I was really impressed with that dream.
But I didn't think that it was for real, and was sure that my subconscious was making some connections to the fact that my grandparents fought in the second world war.

However, the next days, as that aspect returned, I felt that I didn’t have just a dream that night, but it was part of my past life. The girl that I saw in the picture was my wife from then.
I had a normal life for those times until the second world war broke out and we were sent to fight against the Soviet Union. I made a vow to come back safe to my beloved wife, to my beloved hometown and friends.

I was convinced that force and determination was going to bring me back home.
In that life however, I tried to control everything and achieve results by using my will.
It was actually a commom theme in those days. I had decided to resist life and everything it throws at me with brute force and will, fighting my way to get back HOME.

It didn't work and I was killed In Russia.
The interesting fact is that I have in this life a birth mark on my back, exactly in the place I felt the pain when I was shot.

As a human who was identifying myself with my body, situation and culture from back then, it was really painfull and uncomprehensible to not be able to return home.
But from the greater perspective, it was easier to die and start again from fresh, forgetting the horrors of the war and understanding that using control to achieve your goals, even if these goals seem appropriate, is not the way to go.

In a way, after that day in Russia, I had the possibility to come and end my reincarnation circles in this life, and to begin living as an awakened being.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu